Tom has been providing clients with business and corporate advice for over 20 years. Tom's career has spanned the commercial sector in banking and finance and over 16 years in the professional practice arena; firstly with a large international firm and most recently with Hacketts.
Tom has played a leading role in the firm’s growth and expanding services over the last decade. He specialises in undertaking corporate advisory work including expert reports for due diligence, mergers and acquisitions and investigating accountant’s reports has been prepared for both publicly listed and private companies. This has built upon Tom’s existing expertise in taxation compliance and business advisory assignments.
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
Areas of Specialisation
- Due diligence investigations, assistance in the preparation of Prospectuses and investigating accountants reports
- Taxation planning & structuring
- Accounting & taxation compliance
- Succession planning and financial management
- Professional practices, Manufacturing, Property development, Debt Collection & credit reporting, Franchising, Motor vehicle dealerships and the gaming and hospitality industry.
Back to Our People